CIMB ASEAN Scholarship
The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship that offers much more than financial support. It reaffirms our commitment towards supporting the growth of the region by investing in the next generation of talent to ensure a robust talent pipeline for the firm, consistent with our vision to be the leading ASEAN company.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Have received or expected to receive an offer to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate studies in any academic discipline in any reputable university in the world.
- Are aged 24 and below.
- Have obtained academic excellence in pre-university exams/assessments, which may be country-specific, local or foreign/international; or at the undergraduate level if you are already in your first or second year of university (with min 2 years remaining of undergraduate study)
- Are not holders of any other scholarship or grant with contractual obligation on the part of the applicant
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Others (any academic discipline in any reputable university in the world)
- Accounting & Business
- Arts & Communication
- Aviation & Maritime
- Computer & Multimedia
- Education & Languages
- Engineering & Architecture
- Environmental & Marine
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Law & Humanities
- Maths,Sciences & Technology
- Medicine, Health & Sciences
All tuition fees, living allowances, home trips, insurances and all other related fees
How to apply for CIMB ASEAN Scholarship 2019
Click here to apply for the CIMB Scholarship | Close date 10 April 2019 | Apply Now!!