Khazanah Global Scholarship Programme
The Khazanah Global Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading universities around the world.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows.
For Foundation Studies
1. Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination or at least 8As in the recent IGCSE.
2. Obtained A or A+ in the following core subjects: Bahasa Melayu, English, History and Mathematics (only for SPM).
3. Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
*Successful applications will be sent to Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) to pursue A-Level Programme
Full scholarships are offered which include full academic fees, living expenses, accommodation as well as development and training support.
How to apply for Khazanah Global Scholarship
FOR MORE INFOMATION AND APPLICATION CLICK HERE
Application period: 11 Jun – 30 Jun 2021 | APPLY NOW!!
- Tarikh Penting Permohonan Kemasukan Pelajar Lepasan SPM/STPM Sesi Akademik 2021/2022
- Cara Pengiraan Merit UPU Kemasukan ke UA/IPTA Lepasan SPM
- Cara Kemaskini Borang Permohonan UPU Online
- Senarai Biasiswa Terkini 2021 Lepasan SPM | STPM