Gadang is recognized as one of the leading Engineering and Construction Company in Malaysia. The businesses have grown to include property development, utilities and plantation. They are in search of exceptional candidates who have achieved brilliant academic results, display exemplary character and leadership qualities and most importantly, possess the determination to succeed in their chosen disciplines.
Sep 15, 2015
- Malaysian citizen, aged 23 and below.
- Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time degree course in a local university.
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM / O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM / A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
- Active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- For those currently pursuing a degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.5 out of 4.0 in their latest semester result.
- Financially needy
- Civil Engineering (major in Structure, Hydraulic, Geotechnical, Highway / Pavement)
- Building Management
- Highway Engineering
- Construction Management
Award includes course fees or RM10,000, whichever is lower, per academic year.
Applications should be sent by post.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Enquiries can be directed to [email protected]