Hong Leong Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship
Enrichment Programmes that provide additional life skills to our scholars. These programmes are aimed to instil motivation, confidence, self-belief and our Group Values to ensure that our Hong Leong Scholars are that much more competitive in the working world;
Structured Internship Programmes with Group companies. Internships are deemed critical by educational institutions and prospective employers in ensuring that students graduate into the workforce with sufficient knowledge and relevant experience; and
Scholars’ Club which aims to provide the scholars with continuous support throughout (and after) their studies. Various activities are being planned to ensure constant engagement with the scholars.
- SPM : Minimum 8As
- UEC : Minimum 6As
- STPM / Matriculation / A-Level / Foundation / Diploma / Degree : Minimum CGPA of 3.5
- It is open to Malaysian citizens aged between 17 – 25 years
- Students doing a Diploma or Degree programme in any recognised local colleges and universities can also apply
- Undergraduate studies in Public Universities: RM 8,500/= p.a.
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma courses in Public Universities: RM 6,000/= p.a.
- Undergraduate studies at local private universities: up to RM 24,000/= p.a.
- (“3+0” degree programmes on full-time and on-campus basis)Medicine/Dentistry courses in local Private Universities: up to RM 32,000/= p.a