International Medical College (Diploma in Nursing)
International Medical College offers full and partial sponsorships with guaranteed employment to pursue Diploma in Nursing at IMC.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
- Be a Malaysian citizen.
- Possess excellent academic records at SPM, STPM (are encouraged to apply, but the SPM result must meet the academic entry requirement) with credits in Mathematics, Science, Bahasa Malaysia and any other 2 subjects.
- 5 Credits in SPM including BM, Maths and one Science subject including (Biology, Chemistry and General Science), and any other 2 subjects
- Be certified physically and mentally fit by a medical practitioner.
- Boys are welcome to pursue the programme.
*The criteria for selection of candidates for the sponsorships will be based on academic merit, financial need and socio-economic background as well as excellence in extracurricular activities. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the respective Sponsors.
*All IMC students are required to have a good command of English. In addition, IMC students are expected to be fluent in Bahasa Malaysia because they have to function effectively as students, and later as nurses.
- Medicine, Health & Sciences
- 3 years of tuition fees, accommodation (hostel), transportation for practical training, student insurance coverage
- Monthly allowances
- Employment guarantee
- Employment with sponsor hospital depends on the terms and conditions of respective hospitals.
*Satisfy entry requirements of 5 credits in SPM and are passionate to serve others.
DEADLINE : 23 MARCH 2018