Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme – Undergraduate
Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme – Undergraduate 2014
The Khazanah Watan Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities.
The aim of the Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme is two-fold; to train Malaysia’s brightest talents to transform its GLCs into competitive business locally and internationally; and to encourage individuals with excellent academic credentials to lead and participate in research initiatives that will contribute to the advancement of the universities’ reputation in research and innovation.
Mar 30, 2014
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- A personal statement (Title: Why Khazanah Nasional Scholarship is for you and how you can contribute to the good governance practice and leadership development of Malaysia) is required
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as stated below
- Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Bachelor Degree programme at renowned selected universities in Malaysia
- Obtained a minimum of 3As and 1B for STPM or GCE A-Levels or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-University or Foundation or Matriculation Programme
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Scholarship programme
How to Apply
- Apply online here
- Instructions on how to attach documents can be viewed here
- If you do not receive any information by 3rd April 2014, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- All applicants (Post-SPM, Undergraduates and Postgraduates) are required to upload a personal statement in pdf format to complete your online application (Title: Why Khazanah Nasional Scholarship is for you and how you can contribute to the good governance practice and leadership development of Malaysia).
- You are not allowed to apply for more than one scholarship programme in every cycle. Yayasan Khazanah has the right to not accept applications if the same applicant applies for more than one programme.
- You will receive a notification email after you have submitted your online application.
- Only online submission of application forms will be considered for the scholarship application. If you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please call 03-2034 4768, 03-2034 0427, 03-2034 0193 or 03-2034 4783.