Kuok Foundation Scholarship for Malaysia Polytechnics
Kuok Foundation Scholarship for Malaysia Polytechnics 2014 is offered for students who are currently studying in Malaysia public polytechnics at Diploma and Certificate levels.
This scholarship is intended to help needy students who have excellent academic achievements.
Successful candidates will be awarded a study grants of RM6,000 per annum.
- A citizen of Malaysia;
- Obtained at least 3 credits in SPM / SPVM for Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics, Science or one subject relevant to the course; OR
- Achieved an overall grade of at least CGPA 2.8 and above in their latest Polytechnic results;
- Kuok Foundation Awards are for needy students only;
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any scholarship such as JPA scholarship, etc. at the time of application.
How To Apply:
- Please download the Application Form for Polytechnic Scholarship 2014;
- Application form can also be obtained from:
Kuok Foundation Berhad,
(Malaysia Public Polytechnics),
Letter Box No. 110, 16th Floor UBN Tower,
No. 10, Jalan P. Ramlee,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
The Student Affairs Department of the respective polytechnics.
- Completed application forms must reach the Foundation or the Student Affairs Department of the respective Malaysia Polytechnics on or before the closing date;
- Late applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Interviews is expected to be conducted in March 2014 at the office of Kuok Foundation, Kuala Lumpur.