MNRB Holdings Berhad Scholarship Fund
MNRB Holdings Berhad Scholarship Fund 2016
The MNRB Scholarship Fund was established by MNRB Holdings Berhad with an objective to assist in the development of the nation’s insurance and takaful industries by enabling promising students to have access to quality education in order to produce quality insurance and takaful professionals for the long term development of the Malaysian insurance and takaful industries.
Deadline – Jan 05, 2016
- Aged 23 and below
- SPM / Trial SPM: Minimum 6As, including English, Mathematics & Science; or
- STPM / Trial STPM: At least 3As and pass the General Paper; or
- Matriculation / Foundation / Diploma / Degree: At least a CGPA of 3.50
- English Essay: Must submit a 1-page handwritten English essay on reasons for applying for the scholarship, benefit from the course of study including education & career plans
- TRIAL SPM / STPM: Candidates with TRIAL SPM / STPM RESULTS meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply. Selected candidates will be given provisional scholarship offer subject to the variance between the actual results and the trial results being within an acceptable range.
- Public & private universities / colleges – On actual
- Overseas studies – On actual
- Local Matriculation / Foundation – RM8,000 per annum
- Local first Degree – RM10,000 per annum
- Overseas studies – Living allowance, relocation and other allowances
- A bonding period is attached
- Actuarial Science
- Risk Management
How to Apply
- Click to download the application form here.
- Send the completed form to the address below, or email at [email protected];
MNRB SCHOLARSHIP FUND,
11th Floor Bangunan Malaysian Re,
No. 17 Lorong Dungun,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview latest by 15 February 2016.
- Ensure the completed application form is submitted with handwritten English essay, certified copies of relevant certificates and documents.
Tel : 03 – 2096 7160 (Puan Jannah)