Tasek Corporation Scholarship Programme
Tasek Corporation Scholarship Programme 2016
Incorporated in 1962, Tasek Corporation Bhd specialises in the production of cement. It has annual rated production capacity of 250,000 tonnes in its present plant in Ipoh.
Tasek Corporation Bhd, a public company listed on Bursa Malaysia is offering scholarships to deserving Malaysian students who are pursuing full-time Degree courses at universities in Malaysia.
- Malaysian citizen who has graduated or full-time student who has obtained admission to pursue or currently pursuing studies at universities which are established or registered under the laws regulating such establishment or registration in Malaysia or authorized by any order made under Section 5A of the Universities and University Colleges Act 1971.
- Good academic results.
- Record of active participation in extra curricular activities is added advantage.
- Individual with high energy who seeks a challenging rewarding career ipon registation.
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organisations or foundations or is bonded by any educational institution or organization.
- Successful applicants will have to enter into an Agreement to serve the Company for a specified period of time upon graduation.
Bachelor of Engineering in the following areas:
- Materials and Mineral Resources
- Process and Technology