Creative Talent Award (IACT College)
IACT College is offering Creative Award for 2017 intake. This award is open to students of all nationalities from public, private and international schools in Malaysia.
Regardless of any financial background, IACT College hopes to assist the talent and passion to nurture deserving students to get the best education in the creative communication field.
IACT College, formerly known as Institute Advertising Communication Training, is now known as International Advertising, Communication and Technology College. IACT College offers programs in tertiary education from Certificate, Foundation, Diploma and Degree in the fields of Mass Communication, Marketing and Advertising, Broadcasting, Graphic Design and Media Studies.
Jan 09, 2017
The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Latest Form 5 Results/SPM/O Level: 1A and above
UEC: minimum 24 points or SM3 results with 70% and above
Foundation/Diploma/Other Matriculations: 70% or CGPA 3.0 and above
100% Tuition Fee Waiver +
- Foundation in Media Studies- RM4,000
- Diploma in Graphic Design- RM6,000
- Diploma in Mass Communication- RM8,000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising- RM10,000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising-50% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Diploma in Broadcasting- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0- RM6,000; RM8,000; RM10,000 and
- BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0 RM15,000; 50%
- Foundation in Media Studies
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising
- Diploma in Broadcasting
- BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0
- BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0
How to Apply
Applicants are required to follow the steps below to ensure that the application is successful.
- Step 1: Obtain the application form from a school counsellor, IACT College, or download it from the link below.
- Step 2: Fill in all the required information in the application form.
- Step 3: Attach all required supporting documents together with the completed application form (only certified true copies are accepted).
- Step 4: Submit the application form and supporting documents via email to scholarships-at-iact.edu.my or in person to IACT Admissions Department at IACT College, VSQ, PJ.
Application Form: http://iact.edu.my/college/talent-award-application-form/