Gamuda Scholarship Award
Gamuda Scholarship Award 2016
In line with our ambition to develop well-rounded and capable individuals to drive the group’s growth, the Gamuda Scholarship Award Programme was created to provide young deserving students the opportunity to complete their studies, while honing their inner development to become future leaders of the Group.
- Obtained at least 3As in the recent STPM or equivalent (eg: A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma)
- A good command of English, leadership qualities, right values and character, drive, and commitment to excel
- Gained acceptance into any of the above mentioned institutions at time of interview to pursue a full-time first degree programme
- Demonstrate the need for financial assistance (eg: supporting financial documents)
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified period upon graduation
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, loan or financial assistance from any other organization.
Full tuition fees and living expenses
- Engineering (Civil / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical or Environmental)
- Quantity Surveying / Construction Management
- Technical Sciences (Geology / Geomatics)
- Township & Urban Planning
- Social Sciences
- Business IT
Applicants are required to register and apply online.
D-16-01, Block D, PJ Trade Centre
No. 8, Jalan PJU 8/8A
Bandar Damansara Perdana
47820 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: +603-7491 8288
Web: Scholarship Page