The Yang Di-Pertuan Agong Scholarship
The Yang Di-Pertuan Agong Scholarship programme (BYDPA) is offering 12 scholarships, with six each at the Master’s and doctorate levels, for studies in science and technology, economics, law, and Islamic finance for the 2017/2018 session.
Mar 03, 2017
- Involvement in co-curricular or community activities or creative and innovative work
- Performance during the interview.
- Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Malaysian citizen
- Age not exceeding 35 in the year of commencing studies
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree recognised by the government with minimum CGPA of 3.75 or first class honours or equivalent
- Active in co-curricular or community activities or produced creative and innovative work
- Proficient in more than one international language
- Obtained place in a local public higher education institution or a leading international university as updated from time to time
The advantage of this scholarship is the amount offered, eligibility requirements and placement in leading universities.
Science and Technology, Law, Islamic Finance