Global Leader Scholarship Programme in Tokyo
Musashino University in Tokyo, Japan is offering scholarship for Malaysians to pursue a 4 year undergraduate programme. The university is offering scholarship as they would like to entice the enrollment of foreign students into their Global Studies faculty. This is in tandem with the Japan recent education initiative of increasing number of foreign students in tertiary education. Moreover, the University takes on a firm belief that a diversity in the cohort will encourage an exchange of different ideologies and thoughts, thus preparing their undergraduates for a globalized economy in the near future.
Applicant must meet all the below requirements
Applicant must meet (1) – (3)
- (1) Applicant must be at least 18 years of age as at 31st August 2018.
- (2) Applicant must have completed 12 years of formal education as at 31st August 2018.
- (3) Applicant must have a minimum score of TOEFL iBT 61, IELTS Academic 5.5 or equivalent (Band 4.0 at MUST/C at SPM 1119 accepted) at the time of application.
- Bachelor of Global Business
- Accounting & Business
- S-100% waiver of tuition fees and Education Enhancement Fee (Max 10 students)
- A-100% waiver of tuition fees (Max 20 students)
- B-50% waiver of tuition fees (Max 25 students)
- C-30% waiver of tuition fees (Max 25 students)
For more information, please contact: